● Luminous Light Photography is a 5 Star Rated company that specializes in Wedding Photo and Video for your special day
● The company is owned by husband and wife photographer team Adrian and Viktoria. Our company also has a talented videographer available who provides TV broadcast quality video (using a HD high end Canon video camcorder certified by BBC).
● Talented Adrian Van Leeuwen is the main photographer for Luminous Light Photography and Video.
● Luminous Light and Adrian have won Wedding Wire's "Couples Choice Awards" for both 2016 and 2015 seasons, this award given out to the top 5 per cent of photographers in Toronto, based on numerous 5 star reviews on Wedding Wire
● We have multiple photo and / or video packages available to meet any budget you have. Options include 8 photo packages to choose from and 3 video options. We can also customize any of our packages and modify it to your needs.
● Highest quality and creativity is our goal! We use "state of the art" current camera equipment in photo and video.
● Adrian captures the spontaneity of those little special moments as well as all the main events of your day.
● As a talented photographer at Luminous Light, Adrian sees creative photography as an art form, both in creating and directing stylized portraits, as well as capturing exciting candid moments, the romance of the day and beautiful portraiture.
● Adrian has 10 years experience covering wedding photography for many cultures in the Greater Toronto Area including Toronto, Markham, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Scarborough and Ajax.
● We are experts in post processing and your final images are output at high resolution with beautiful colour and clarity. We can mix in some artistic dramatic black and white photos plus all the colour images of the day. Our clients love our work and refer us to many of their friends as we are award winning wedding specialists in photo and video.
"It was the best of photography, it was the worst of nothing, it was the age of sharing, it was the age of privacy, it was the epoch of pros, it was the epoch of snapshooters, it was the season of good Lighting, it was the season of Presets, it was the spring of portfolios, it was the winter of galleries."